Alex Nickloy was admitted to the bar in Indiana in 2009. Born at Great Lakes Naval Base, in Illinois, Alex graduated from Purdue University in 2000. Mr. Nickloy received his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2009.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Alex spent more than ten years in the US Army and Indiana National Guard, including combat service in Afghanistan (2004-2005).
Mr. Nickloy’s legal practice focuses on business law, civil litigation, real estate, wills and trusts, and legal ethics. He represents clients in both state and federal court, including having handled cases in more than 70 counties throughout Indiana. Alex is a member of the Indiana and Hamilton County Bar Associations and is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association Standing Committee on Legal Ethics.
Practice Areas: Corporate law, Business Law, Employment Law, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Wills and Trusts and Legal Ethics.
- Federal – United States District Court – Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- State – Indiana
- Year Admitted to Practice Law: 2009
- Purdue University, West Lafayette (B.A., 2000)
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 2009)
- ISBA CLE, "Legal Ethics related to Avvo and Online Attorney Reviews", Indianapolis, Indiana, December 14, 2017, Co-Presenter
- ICLEF CLE, Ethics Portion of “How to Understand and Analyze Financial Statements,” 2014
- ISBA CLE Seminar, “Ethical Considerations for Pro Bono Volunteers,” 2013
Professional and Civic Associations:
- Indiana State Bar Association, Military and Veterans’ Affairs Committee
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Noblesville Chamber of Commerce
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Army (1996-2007)